DOOR or OPEN/CLOSE DOOR in Display:
If a message about the door appears in the display, the door has been closed for 5 minutes or more without the microwave oven being started.
- This occurs to avoid unintended starting of the microwave oven.
- Open and close the door, then start the cycle.
Is the door fully closed?
- Remove all packing material from the Microwave.
- Be sure no packing material is blocking the door lock system.
- Close the door firmly.
- Check that the cooking rack (if equipped) is not out of position and not allowing the door to close.
This information can be located in the "Problem Solver" section of the Owner's Manual.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
If Door or Open/Close Door in the Display does not clear contact a qualified servicer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-807-6777 or click below to schedule an appointment.