Changing the Power Level on a Coutertop Microwave
Changing the Power Level on your KitchenAid Microwave
If you need or want to change the power level on your KitchenAid microwave please follow the steps below.
To Change the Power Level:
- Place food on the turntable and close the door.
- Touch COOK TIME. “00:00” will appear in the display. Enter the length of time to cook.
- Touch POWER LEVEL. The default power level PL10 will appear in the display. Enter the desired power level.
- Touch START. When the cycle ends, “End” will appear in the display, and the end-of-cycle tones will sound.
- Touch CANCEL or open the door to clear the display.
If you would like additional information or if you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Power Level Recommendations