How to Use the KitchenAid Blender
How to Use the Blender
Before using your Blender for the first time
- Wipe clean the Blender base with a warm damp cloth.
- Dry the Blender with a soft cloth.
- Wash Blender Jar, Lid, and Lid Center Cap in warm, sudsy water. Rinse parts and wipe dry.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to clean the blender and its accessories.
- Be sure the countertop beneath the Blender and surrounding areas are dry and clean.
IMPORTANT: When moving your Blender, always support/lift from the Blender base. The Base will become disengaged from Jar if carried by Blender Jar or Blender Jar handle only.
Using the Blender
- Place the Blender Jar by using the provided slot so that the handle of the Jar will be towards the Control Dial. Make sure that it is fully seated in the Base.
- Place the ingredients into the jar. Add liquids first, then soft foods, then leafy greens, and ice or frozen items last.
NOTE: Do not fill Blender Jar past the top-most measurement mark.
- Firmly secure Lid and Lid Center Cap in the Jar. Before operating the blender, make sure the Jar is properly positioned on the Blender base. Then, plug the Blender into a grounded outlet.
- Turn the Control Dial from (O) to the desired speed for continuous operation. You may change the desired speed by turning the Control Dial at any time.
CLICK HERE for more information on Blender function Guide.
- If blending hot liquids or ingredients, only use the full-size blender jar (48 oz / 1.4 L). Place the lid securely on the jar and the Center Cap locked in place. It is recommended to operate only on speed (1) while blending hot liquid or food.
- When finished, turn the Blender off by returning Control Dial to (O). Unplug the Blender before removing the Blender Jar.
IMPORTANT: Allow the Blender to fully stop before removing the Lid, Blender Jar, or pouring out your blended ingredients.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.