Cleaning the Burrs on the KitchenAid Burr Grinder
- Twist and lift the Top hopper to remove. Twist the bottom lock to empty the Top hopper into another container.
- Replace the empty Top hopper and Lid. Press Start/Stop to run the grinder until empty. Then, unplug the burr grinder.
- Remove the Top hopper, locate the wire handle on the Upper burr, rotate, and lift the handle to remove Upper burr.
- Clean the Upper burr with the cleaning brush. Clean the Lower burr with a brush or use a vacuum cleaner to remove coffee residue.
- Align the Upper burr back in place and twist clockwise to secure. Replace the Top hopper and the Lid.
CLICK HERE to watch a video on KitchenAid Burr Grinder Cleaning.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.