Micro-Adjusting the Conical Burrs for the KitchenAid Burr Grinder
The Burr Grinder is equipped with an adjustable Upper burr. Making adjustments to this Burr expands the grind size range, allowing users to customize even further to meet your taste preference.
- Twist and lift the Top hopper to remove. Twist the bottom lock to empty the Top hopper into another container.
- Replace the empty Top hopper with Lid and twist to lock in place. Press Start/Stop to run the grinder until empty.
- Unplug the Burr Grinder. Remove the Top hopper and discard of any remaining coffee beans in the machine.
Lift the Wire handle of the Upper Burr. Twist to unlock and lift the Upper Burr by using the Wire handle.
- Lift the Upper burr micro-adjustment latch. Then, rotate the Upper Burr to the desired setting and engage adjustment latch back into position.
- Return the Upper Burr to the machine and twist to lock into position. Reattach the Top hopper.
CLICK HERE to watch a video of Adjusting Burrs of Grinder.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.