How to Clean the Milk Frother Attachment
- Press the Steam wand release button on Espresso Machine to release the Milk Frother Attachment.
- Remove the Milk tank and clean it with warm soapy water. Remove the Storage container.
- Remove the Milk hose and Hose connector.
Remove the Froth level adjustment knob by unscrewing it counterclockwise. Pull out the Function knob.
- Remove the Decorative plate. Remove the Milk dispenser by pulling and twisting in a downward direction.
Remove the Black rubber frother component by pushing down from the top and pulling from the bottom.
- Wash the Froth level adjustment knob, Function knob, Milk hose connector, Milk hose, Milk dispenser, and the Black rubber frother component in warm, soapy water or a cleaning solution designed for Milk Frothers. Thoroughly rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
NOTE: Use the provided cleaning brush to reach any small areas for thorough cleaning.