Coffee Maker Won't Brew or Short Brew
KitchenAid Coffee Maker Won't Brew
- If you forget to add water, the heater will reach the end of the brew cut-off temperature in less than 1 minute.
- It will then enter warm-keeping mode directly (as if consumer desired to extend warm keeping beyond 2 hours or warm up a previously brewed pot of coffee).
This is a normal operation.
- Accidentally used “Auto-On” feature:
- Until preset time is reached, the coffee maker will not brew unless this mode is overridden by selecting the "ON" button.
- Check to see if the 1-4 cup feature has been selected if you are brewing a full pot.
- If the coffee maker has not been cleaned recently, descale to remove calcification.
KCMO402 Single-Serve Model only:
- Make sure the water tank is fully seated on the brewer. Press down on the tank to ensure it is firmly in place.
If these suggestions did not help, please Contact Us or visit our Service Locator.