Can you "feel" the logo on the bottom of the pan?
- Kitchenaid® Cookware has been manufactured inhouse since 2013.
- Prior to that time KitchenAid® Cookware was produced by Meyer.
- The current line has laser-etched logos on the bottoms, so they are completely smooth.
- Previous KitchenAid® cookware has a stamped logo, which you could feel.
- If the logo is flat, it is suitable for all cooktop surfaces, including induction.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.