Rotating the Waffle Plate
- Whether one or two waffles are being prepared, always rotate the baking unit after filling a waffle plate with one cup of batter.
- Rotation coats the upper and lower plates on each side evenly with batter and ensures the finest consistency.
Oil and Cooking Spray
- Do not coat the waffle plates with spray-on oils or shortenings.
- The waffle plates have a non-stick surface so there is no need to coat the plates with oil or use a non-stick cooking spray.
- Doing so will eventually cause the plates to become gummy and the residue cannot be removed.
- If waffles are sticking to the plates, the oil in the recipe should be increased rather than greasing the plates.
- Each recipe in the Owner’s Manual gives a baking time that can be used as a guide for baking.
- If in doubt of how much time to use, a good starting point is 3 ½ minutes.
- Adjust as needed to get the desired results.
Waffle Mix Inquiries
- Use any waffle recipe ranging from Bisquick to the recipes in the Owner’s Manual.
- You may also refer to this Carbon’s Waffle Mix website at http://www.goldenmalted.com/recipes.html.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.