Cooking Tips for Soup Mode - Multi-Cooker
Soup Mode on KitchenAid Multi-Cooker
- Follow the cooking tips for “Searing and sautéing” when using this part of the Soup cooking cycle.
CLICK HERE to know more about cooking tips for Searing and sautéing.
- The bits of cooked-on foods on the bottom of the cooking pot after browning contain lots of flavors. Add some of the liquid from your recipe and scrape them up with a wooden spoon to add depth and more intense flavor to your soup.
- Cutting foods into pieces approximately the same size will ensure the most even cooking results.
- It is not necessary to thaw frozen vegetables before adding to a soup for cooking, but the cooking time may need to be lengthened. Frozen meats should be thawed before cooking with the Soup cycle to be sure they are properly cooked through.
- It’s best to add dairy ingredients such as cream, milk, or cheeses near the end of cooking to prevent separation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.