Using the KitchenAid Multi-Cooker
- Press POWER/CANCEL.
- Use the < or > to scroll to the desired cooking method or mode. The default cooking temperature will be displayed.
- Press START/ENTER to select the cooking method or mode. The displayed temperature will change as the Multi-Cooker preheats.
- To adjust the temperature, if desired, press the TEMP button, then press < or > to decrease or increase the temperature. Press START/ENTER to confirm.
- To set the cook timer, if desired, press TIMER, then use the < > buttons to increase or decrease the cooking time. Press START/ENTER to start the timer countdown.
- Place ingredients in the cooking pot.
- Cover with lid. Rotate lid, so the pouring opening is covered to help keep foods moist.
- If using the timer, the Multi-Cooker will beep three times when the countdown reaches 00:00. Press START/ENTER to clear the timer; the temperature will display, and the selected cooking method or mode will continue.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.