Tips for Caring for the KitchenAid Slow Cooker Ceramic Pot
Here are a few simple tips to assure your slow cooker gives you years of service.
- This is a large-capacity slow cooker and it is recommended that you cook with at least 1 qt (1 L) of food in the ceramic pot.
- Do not store the ceramic pot in the refrigerator.
- If the ceramic pot has been inadvertently left in the refrigerator, do not immediately fill with hot or warm liquids. Wait until the pot is at room temperature.
- If assembling a recipe in advance of cooking, store ingredients in a covered, separate container.
- After each use, always follow the Care and Cleaning instructions.
CLICK HERE for more information on the cleaning of Slow Cooker.
- For best results, the ceramic pot should be at least half-filled. If less than half-filled, check for appropriate temperature 1 to 2 hours earlier than recipe states.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?