Attaching the KitchenAid Food Processor Attachment to the Stand Mixer
- Turn Stand Mixer OFF and unplug.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open.
For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counter-clockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert the attachment into the attachment hub. Rotate attachment back and forth if necessary. The pin on the attachment housing will fit into the notch of the hub rim when in the proper position.
- Tighten attachment knob until the Food Processor attachment is completely secured to Stand Mixer.
- Place a bowl or container under the food exit chute.
- Plug into a grounded three-prong outlet.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.