Assembling the KitchenAid Slicer/Shredder Attachment
- Turn the Stand Mixer off and unplug.
- Slide the blade you want to use into the housing. You will hear a click when the blade snaps into place correctly on the drive shaft.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open. For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counterclockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert the attachment shaft housing into the attachment hub, making sure the power shaft fits into the square hub socket. If necessary, rotate the attachment back and forth. The pin on the attachment housing fits into the notch of the hub rim when in the proper position.
- Tighten the Stand Mixer attachment hub knob until the attachment is completely secured to the Stand Mixer. Make sure that the hub knob is seated correctly in the retention hole in the attachment.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.