Using the KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment
IMPORTANT: To prepare food before spiralizing, wash food, then remove stems, cut the ends off squarely, and remove any eyes, if applicable.
- Install fruit and vegetable skewer by slipping onto the skewer mount, and twisting counterclockwise until it clicks into place.
- Place bowl or plate under the Spiralizer attachment, then affix food to the fruit and vegetable skewer.
OPTIONAL: If using the peeler, install by sliding into the bottom of the blade carrier until it clicks into place.
- Install the desired blade.
- Pull the release lever, then push the blade carrier towards the Stand Mixer to align the blade core with the center of the food.
- Press blade core into food for added stability before operating the Stand Mixer.
IMPORTANT: When finished, remove the blade before removing your food item.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.