How to Use the KitchenAid Can Opener
- Lift handle (A) and rotate to the right side.
- Hold the can in a vertical position with the lid edge under and back of the round knife.
- Rotate handle to the extreme left. Turn to Speed 2. The top of the can will be cut and held from the contents of the can by the magnet.
- Turn Speed Control to OFF.
- Hold can and rotate Handle to right to release the can.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.