How to Attach the KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter
Before First Use
Before using your attachments, remove the “Do not immerse in water” label. To avoid damage, do not wash or immerse attachments in water or other liquid. Do not wash in dishwasher.
NOTE: These attachments are designed to be used with pasta dough only. To avoid damaging your Pasta Roller and Cutters, do not cut or roll anything other than pasta.
Attaching the Pasta Cutter
- Turn Stand Mixer off and unplug.
- Remove the attachment hub cover.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open.
- For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counterclockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert attachment shaft housing into the attachment hub, making sure the power shaft fits into the square hub socket. If necessary, rotate the Pasta Roller or Cutter back and forth. The pin on the attachment housing fits into the notch of the hub rim when in the proper position.
- Tighten the Stand Mixer attachment hub knob until the attachment is completely secured to the Stand Mixer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.