Using Pasta Roller and Cutter
How to Use the KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter for Making Pasta
IMPORTANT: When using the Pasta Roller and Cutters, do not wear ties, scarves, loose clothing, or long necklaces; gather long hair with a clasp.
- Prepare pasta dough. Cut dough into sections that fit in the Pasta Roller.
- Pull the roller adjustment knob straight out and turn to setting "1". Release the knob, making sure the pin on the roller housing engages the opening on the back of the adjustment knob, allowing the knob to fit flush against the roller housing.
- Turn Stand Mixer to speed "2". Feed flattened dough into rollers to knead. Fold dough in half and roll again. Repeat until dough is smooth and pliable and covers the width of the roller. Lightly dust pasta with flour while rolling and cutting to aid in drying and separation.
- Feed dough through rollers to further flatten the sheet of dough. Change the roller to setting "3", and repeat the rolling process. Continue to increase roller setting until the desired thickness is reached. Do not fold the dough during this step.
- To make noodles, exchange the Pasta Roller for the Cutter of your choice. Feed the flattened sheets of dough through the Cutter.
CLICK HERE for more information on determining the correct thickness for each type of pasta.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.