Dark spots/streaks in dough
- There is a "food-safe" lubricant applied to the roller and cutters during the manufacturing process to lubricate the rollers and help prevent rusting.
- This lubricant may be seen on the pasta dough and appears as dark spots or streaks.
- Usually, this will cease after the first use.
If you see spots in the dough:
- Hold a damp paper towel on the underside of the rotating roller to help remove excess lubricant from the roller. I
- Do not run the paper towel through the roller.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.