Attaching the KitchenAid Sifter Housing to Stand Mixer
Before using your Sifter+Scale for the first time, wipe the ingredient hopper, sifter assembly, and swivel chute with a warm damp cloth, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not wash the sifter housing or digital scale. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Turn the Stand Mixer off and unplug.
- Remove the attachment hub cover.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open.
- For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counterclockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert the attachment shaft housing into the attachment hub; make sure the power shaft fits into the square hub socket. If necessary, rotate the attachment back and forth. For proper position, the pin on the attachment housing should fit into the notch of the hub rim.
- Tighten the Stand Mixer attachment hub knob clockwise until the attachment is completely secured to the Stand Mixer.
CLICK HERE for more information on cleaning the sifter + scale.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.