Attaching the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl to Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Use the attachment ring to the bowl clamping plate to attach the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl to the Stand Mixer.
- Be sure the Stand Mixer’s speed control is OFF, and Stand Mixer and Precise Heat Mixing Bowl are both unplugged.
- Tilt the Stand Mixer motor head back.
- Place the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl on the clamping plate, and attach it by turning gently in a clockwise direction.
- If desired, attach the appropriate accessory for your recipe.
- Place the Stand Mixer motorhead back in the down position and lock it into place.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.