Tips for Using KitchenAid Silicone Bakeware
Silicone bakeware is very versatile.
- Refrigerator, freezer, and microwave are safe.
- Heat resistant up to 500° F.
- Heats and cools quickly and allows for even heat distribution.
- Flexible for easy removal of baked goods and easy storage.
- Dishwasher safe for convenient and thorough cleaning.
- Safely goes from freezer to oven (and vice versa) without damaging bakeware.
- Safe for use with metal utensils, but knives or serrated blades should not be used.
- Do not use on a gas or electric stovetop or under a broiler.
- Before using, wash in Dishwasher or wash by hand in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- If washing by hand, soak pan in warm water, wash with mild detergent, rinse and air or towel dry.
- Do not scour with abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Acids from some foods may stain the silicone pan but will not affect the performance of the bakeware.
- For perfect release, spray a thin layer of cooking spray.
- Fill evenly with batter and bake.
- Cooking time may vary slightly than with traditional metal bakeware; therefore, adjustments in time and temperature may be necessary.
- Place Silicone Bakeware on a baking sheet for easy transfer from counter to oven.
- When using in the microwave, place pan in the center of the turntable.
Removing Baked Goods
- Before removing baked goods from the pan, allow to cool completely.
To remove the baked goods, invert the pan and apply pressure to the bottom and carefully peel the bakeware away from the baked goods.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.