Cleaning Copper Cookware
How to Clean KitchenAid Copper Cookware
True copper will change color at times, even when it is not being used. There are many solutions for cleaning copper.
- If there are areas of discoloration (which is common when the heat is applied to copper), simply clean them away with a copper cleaner.
- If no cleaner is available, cut a lemon in half, cover it with salt and rub it along the surface. This is an easy way to make a simple, homemade cleaner for copper.
- Another homemade copper cleaner can be made by combining equal parts of salt, white vinegar, and flour.
- After applying any cleaner – commercial or homemade:
- Wash the pot in hot, soapy water.
- Buff with a soft cloth to make it shine.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.