Overheating or allowing a pan to boil dry can cause yellow, brown, dark purple, blue or rainbow tints on the stainless steel surface.
- Although harmless, these tints can spoil the appearance of the pan.
- To remove this discoloration, use a powdered cleaning agent designed to remove oxidization and a nonabrasive cleaning pad.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Discoloration is not covered under your product warranty.
- Please note that allowing a pan to boil dry can cause serious damage to your product and cooking surface, property damage and/or personal injury.
- Never leave a pan unattended and never allow a pan to boil dry.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.